- Eijkelkamp 14.22 Soil Moisture Measuring System With Gypsum Blocks meter can be used in combination with soil moisture blocks (relatively cheap gypsum blocks).
- The soil moisture content is determined by measuring the resistance between two electrodes inside the gypsum blocks.
- Reliable measurement is based on optimal contact between sensor and soil.
- Gypsum blocks are permanently buried in the soil (at the desired depth) and have a life of 3 to 5 years (depending on the type of soil).
- Meter is constructed in sturdy synthetic material.
- Measuring range of 0 - 100% for 3-100 kPa.
- Meter is applied in places where a tensiometer cannot be used (dry soils).
- A system that provides an indication as to when irrigation is required.
- Sensors can be connected to a data logger for soil moisture measurements.
هنوز نظری برای این محصول وجود ندارد.