It can test 12-250V altermating and direct voltage, no battery drive, with the function of contact test and induce test. Direct key can test phase line, null line, and display the voltage.
This neon-electroscop is applicable for derection of 12-220V zero line, indirection detection of DC, AC power inner conductor, phase conductor and break-point detection.
1. Press Direct Measuring Electrode A to directly measure AC voltage.
2. Press induction Measuring Electrode B to directly measure DC voltage.
3. Detect the uncharged conductor to see if there is any short-circuit to the electric wire, fluorescent lamp, capacitance, transformer, two ends of the electric motor coil. it shows good condition if it bright t the indicatiing lamp of the neon-electroscope. The indicating lamp of the neon-electroscope is dark if there is any short-circuit.
4. While detecting the positive and negative pole. If the indicating lamp is bright, then hand-gripping end is positive pole, the contact end is negative pole. If the indicating lamps on the both ends are bright, it means short-circuit. If the indicating lamp is dark, it means circuit-break. Measure the audion according to the same method.
5. It can detect the positive and negative poles of low voltage, DC voltage. Detect the contact end, grip another end by hand. If the indication lamp is bright, then the neon-eletroscope end is positive pole.
6. It can detect AC power phase conductor and zero lne. While making detection by the neon-eletroscope contact. If the indicating lamp is bright, it is the phase conductor.
7. It can detect the break-point. Move along the phase conductor excluding the head if the indication lamp is dark, it is the break-point.
8. It is strictly forbidden to press both electrodes at the same time when using.